Dinner at Conti’s Serendra with Teejae, Nicole and Alex. Their Lengua is one of the best that I have ever tasted in my life. It was that gooooooood. It was good catching up with my favorite Engboys!♥
Centerstage with Carla, Pat and Jeff! Better than our last two karaoke dates. Let’s do this agaiiiiiiiiiin.♥
HP Kiddie Trick or Treat. Jeff and I have are proud of the paper cup ghosts that we maaaaaade, haha. The area looked great and the kiddies loved it (plus lotsa candies!). It was a success!:>
I fell in love with these devil headbands. Someday. LOLOLLL.
Roxy! My Tito’s dog.
Annnnnd, we went to Bulacan, my dad’s province last Saturday. Vintage house is vintage. Also, in their area, it is normal to see a pig walking on the street (like a dog to us here in Manila). I know, crazy. haha.
Five Day Breather
Today is officially the last day of my 5-day leave from work. Yes, I am kind of sad that it has to end and that I am again obligated to get my ass of bed and get back to the real world. But at the same time, this timeout made me appreciate what I have: a job.
Don’t get me wrong, I do miss bumming around. Watching TV shows all day, play with my pets and wake up and sleep whenever I want to. Also, not having to worry about the effin shifting schedule that most of the time takes a toll on me (not to mention my body clock and mood) and other work/people related stress that comes with it. I love what I’m doing and most if not all the people that I’m with but I’m not that sure if I still love where I currently am. Even though that is the case, I have a feeling that I wouldn’t be leaving HP anytime soon. I am hoping that this is only a quarter life/career crisis that will eventually pass. If not, I am hoping that a better career opportunity will show itself up in the near future.
But hey, I earn more than I am expected of considering I’m a fresh graduate. How can anybody go wrong with that? (Also, I am hoping this career will make me rich that I can get to travel anywhere I want with someone someday.)
You complain everyday about your job and how hard and stressful it is when somewhere, someone out there would cut his leg just to be in your place.
Because my day started out a little bad a while ago
I SHALL RANT.
But before anything else, LAHAT NG HINDI PA REGISTERED TO VOTE FOR THE COMING MAY 2010 ELECTIONS, YOU GUYS ONLY HAVE UNTIL SATURDAY TO DO SO. Pero bakit ka pa magaantay hanggang Sabado? Gumalaw ka na at magparehistro para makaboto!!!
- Can I just say that if there is one thing that I love about Physics, its the fact na groupings siya? Less katamaran and more fun!:)
- Calculus exam results tomorrow. Agenda for tonight: pray to all the saints above that I will past that exam or its 20% of my overall grade down the drain.
Now for the serious part.
- Him and I ended a loooong time ago. It has been almost 8 months since he threw everything away, broke my heart and left me all alone without any clarity how or even why. I waited for him. I actually waited for him long enough but what happened? NOTHING. Now that I have finally faced and accepted the fact that HIM AND I will never happen again, can everyone please just stop pushing me towards him again? Sige magtatagalog na ako para mas may impact. AYOKO NA. AYOKO NA. AYOKO NA. TAPOS NA. TAPOS NA. TAPOS NA. Wag na ipagpilitan kung hindi na talaga. Ito nalang, Who got her heart broken? Who spent and wasted a whole two months of her summer sleeping and waking up crying and crying before going back to sleep? WHO WAS LEFT HANGING AND GOT HURT THE MOST? Definitely not
him, her nga eh. Ngayon pagisipan niyo yan ng sobra bago kayo mag-push at MANG- JUDGE. KK?
- I warms my heart if someone asks me kung ok na ako. I am thankful that a lot of people are “concerned”. But if you ask me for like a million gazillion times kung ok lang ako and I keep answering na oo nga, masaya na nga talaga ako, haha, it means na ANG KULIT MO SABI NGANG OK NA AKO, NOW SHUT UP. ‘Nuff said. Ayoko na ng may maaawa sa akin kasi hindi naman ako ang nakakaawa kundi SIYA.
- Kung tinatamaan ka, iisa lang ang ibig sabihin non, TOTOO. hahahahahaha.
The longer you don’t see that one person you long for,the sweeter it is when you see him again:D
When I woke up, I thought it was the end of the world. Well, not really, OA lang ako but the rain! I thought na andito na yung Typhoon Ramil yun pala sa Thursday pa? Yung ulan kaninang umaga parang wawasakin na ata yung bubong ng bahay namin, SCARY:|
Anyways this day is OH SO BEAUTIFUL:))
- I am finally a registered voter! Nakakatawa lang na nag-dodoubt pa yung isang officer dun kanina na 20 na ako. hahaha
- There was this guy na tanong ng tanong ng tanong sa akin kanina kung kailangan ba pirmahan to or i-fill up to. I MEAN C’MON? Kamusta naman na tinatanong mo sa akin kung kailangan i-check ang gender mo at ilagay ang age mo???:| (buti kung gwapo eh no?) :)) Joke lang, haha.
- Ang sungit lang nung girl na nag-take ng picture ko. haha. PS. LAS PINAS CITY HALL needs a new information system for registration, seriously.
- Ok, sorry na pero ganito kasi: the IS that they were using to input people’s info has like a million textfield in it NA KAILANGAN MAG- INPUT NG USER ISA ISA. Ang pag nagkamali ka mabubura lahat, KAMUSTA NAMAN YUN??? I almost died nung nagkamali ng type yung girl kanina. hahaha.
- I went straight to school after. Met up with Romzs to give her the hero shirt. Ate lunch with Inna, Caleb and Mij:)
- Theeeeen the highlight of my day happened:)) Refer to the previous chat post:P
- 1 hour Physics class (which didn’t feel like a class, parang joke time lang talaga lagi)
- Went home pero dumaan muna ng Agno with Mij before we left:) (refer to the chat post above):))
Whatevers meant to be will work out perfectly.
RANTS. RANTS. RANTS.
- I really really really hope that at least one of the five thesis proposals that we submitted will be approved tomorrow. JUDGEMENT DAY TOMORROW:| Please. PS. I really really really hope that the one that will be chosen will be the “e-mall” proposal. I had so much fun doing some parts of the proposal last night, it would be more fun and fulfilling if we could implement it:)
- The new resto/ sosyal na karinderia Manong Pepe is super sulit! The food was good, the leche flan was heaven and the place was super nice and cold;) As I have said earlier today, para siyang Agno na pinasosyal:))
- Ang BAGAL BAGAL BAGAL BAGAL talaga ng service sa KFC Taft. As in ang baaaagaaaallllll talaga. Si ate cashier nakikipag-chismax pa sa mga kasama niya habang kinukuha ang orders namin. Kamusta naman yun?:|
- So we were doing our proposal in Gox Lobby a while ago and there was this group of boys singing “She Will Be Loved” and “Truly, Madly, Deeply” while playing the guitar. Can I just say na ang gwapo ng boses nung guy na nag-guguitar? AS IN SHIIIIIT<3 PEROOOOO
Gelai: Shit ang ganda nung boses niya! Gwapo ba?
Cam: Hmmmmm… *thinks* hindi eh.. hahahaha. Hindi ko type.
Gelai looks at the back
Gelai: Aww akala ko gwapo, sayang hindi nga siya gwapo:( Tatalikod nalang ako:))))
But seriously, I CRUSH YOUR VOICE and guitar skills<333 Pero baka naattract ako kasi may naaalala ako sayo, *wink wink* I WANT MY OWN GUITAR BOY<3 *wink wink*
- I will finally get my hero shirt (and Romzs’ too tomorrow!) :>
- Lastly, gusto ko ng boyfriend. Kahit na iisang tao lang naman ang nasa isip ko ngayon. PS. HINDI SI EX. HINDING HINDI. NEVER AGAIN. haha. Pero sabi ko nga, 50% healed palang ang puso ko so give me six months (or more) haha.
Sometimes naiisip ko na nananadya nalang talaga si God. Buti nalang hindi ko nakita yung *insert all forms of bad words here* na yun.
I wonder when I’ll see that person described above?:)
I skipped school today
Good thing, I only have one class every Monday. One useless one hour class on Monday:))